Thursday, February 7, 2008

37 - Mother telling daughter about sexual harassment

A mother told her daughter: If someone sexually harass you by touching your top part, you must shout DON'T! and if he does it touching your low part you must shout STOP!''
Next day, the daughter came back crying home and told her mother she was sexually harassed. The mother was so angry and asked her why? What happened my baby?
It was terrible mother sob I was in the elevator when he came in and there were two of us, then he touched my top so I shouted 'DON'T'' the girl cried out.
That is good, the mother commented.
Then he touch my bottom and I shouted again STOP!, the girl said wiping her tears.
What happened then did he try to touch you again?, the concerned mother asked.
He then touched my top and bottom at the same time and I shouted at him DON'T STOP!''

No comments:

Subscribe via email

Visitors currently online