Monday, January 25, 2010

164 - Joke : Ding! Ding!

A woman’s husband has died. After a few months, she decides she wants a new one. She submits a classified ad as follows:

“Widow looking for a new husband. To be considered, you must conform to these three criteria:
- You can’t beat me (as my first husband did).
- You can’t run around on me (as my first husband did).
- You MUST be good in bed (as my first husband wasn’t).”

A few days later, the doorbell rings. She opens the door and a man without any arms and or legs is sitting in a wheel chair.

“Can I help you?” she says.

“I’m here about your ad in the paper.”

“Which ad is that?”

“The one looking for a husband.”

She says, “Uhm, well, there were certain criteria…”

“Yes, I know. Obviously, I could never beat you… I have no arms.”

“Well, yes, I see that… but there were other criteria.”

“And, as you can see, I could never run around on you… I have no legs.”

“Well, yes, that’s true… but there was one other thing that is very important…”

“Ah, yes, well… how do you think I rang the door bell?”


No comments:

Subscribe via email

Visitors currently online